Whole House Water Filtration in McPherson
Culligan® Whole House Water Filters give you cleaner, smarter water throughout your McPherson area home.
Do you have problem water? This is typical of areas with well water or municipal systems that have bad odor, turbidity, or low pH. Whole house filtration effectively brings your hard water problems to a halt, improves water taste and quality, and can lower your utility costs...and it’s all customizable to your home.
Whole House Water Filters Cure Your Problem Water
Introducing Culligan's NEW solution for whole house filtration: The Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency (HE) Water Filter, and The Aquasential Select Plus Series™ and the Select Series™. Additionally, we offer specialized solutions to combat iron, sulfur, and pretty much almost any other issue your home's water is having.
Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency, Select Series™ and Select Plus Series™
The new Aquasential Series whole house water filters are sophisticated enough to be controlled remotely, and intelligent enough to turn your problem water into better water. All Aquasential Smart Water Filters are customized to handle your specific type of problem water.
Reduce sediments in your water, making it crystal clear throughout the entire house, and contaminants that cause your water to appear, taste, and smell unpleasant. Your system can also lessen the taste and odor of chlorine, and prevent pipe damage and staining from low pH water.
Culligan® Filtr-Cleer® Water Filters – Taking Care Of Sediment Problems
Water gets cloudy and hazy due to sediment in the water. The Culligan Filtr-Cleer® water filter removes dirt, silt, clay, and other types of sediment from your water supply. Not only that, it is four filters in one. They work at different levels, stacked on top of each other, each removing a particular size of sediment particle. All you end up with is good, clear, top-quality water.
Culligan® Cullar® Water Filters – Taking Care of Taste and Odor Problems
Cullar® filters are activated carbon filters designed to reduce contaminants that cause water to taste and smell unpleasant, including the taste and odor of chlorine. They also work against most discoloration problems.
Culligan® Cullneu Water Filters – Taking Care Of Acid Problems
Acid water, or water with low pH, can wreak havoc on pipes and porcelain fixtures. The acid eats away at the iron and copper on pipes and unlined water heaters, leaving behind red or blue stains. The Cullneu filter reduces stains and pipe damage by neutralizing the acids in your water supply and filtering out any rust particles.
Sulfur Water Filters: the Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency Sulfur-Cleer® Water Filter and Sulfur OX3® Water Filters
The Sulfur-Cleer® was specifically designed to remove hydrogen sulfide and iron. Hydrogen sulfide is responsible for that rotten egg smell, as well as black spots on laundry and fixtures. Iron is responsible for stains on your clothes, fixtures, and dishes.
The Sulfur OX3® offers a simple tank design with an environmentally friendly filter system that uses no chemicals. An affordable system for removing moderate levels of iron, it uses the natural process of oxidation to prevent black spots on laundry and fixtures. Additionally, it protects plumbing from the corrosive effects of hydrogen sulfide, increasing the life of your appliances and fixtures.
Iron Water Filters: the Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency Iron-Cleer® Water Filter, and Iron OX5™
The Aquasential™ Select Plus Series™ Iron-Cleer® Water Filter is a state-of-the-art water conditioning system that significantly reduces iron in your water. The result is cleaner, clearer water for your entire household.
The Culligan Iron-OX5™ offers a simple tank design with an environmentally friendly filter system that uses no chemicals. An affordable system for removing moderate levels of iron, it uses the natural process of oxidation to prevent rust stains and spots on laundry and washing machines. Additionally, it will keep showers and tubs free of stain, and increase the life of your appliances and fixtures.
How Natural Oxidation In Culligan Water Filters Works
Culligan’s Iron-OX5 and Sulfur-OX3 create a compressed air chamber within the filter tank. When the system is in service, your home’s water passes through the air chamber and the oxidation process begins. Iron and hydrogen sulfide begin to convert into filterable particles.
Culligan’s catalytic filter media accelerates the oxidation process and removes the particles from the water. The automatic control valve periodically reconditions the filter media and flushes out trapped iron and hydrogen sulfide particles.
It requires no chemicals for operation or reconditioning. Oxygen is automatically drawn into the filter tank during the reconditioning cycle to replenish the air level to naturally clean your water. There is no need for additional equipment like air tanks, feed pumps, or harsh chemicals.
Get Control Over Your Water With Culligan® Connect Consumer App!
It’s easy to connect with and monitor your Culligan devices – right from your smart phone or tablet.
- See all your Culligan connected products on one screen
- Manage your water softener remotely
- Dive into greater detail about water usage and product performance
- Optional remote monitoring and leak-sensing technology available
Why Choose Culligan For Whole Home Water Filter Service?
Culligan has provided water treatment for more than 10,000,000 homes and businesses around the world. We have been serving homes for over 85 years with local, professional experts who are focused on one thing – water.
Select Plus and Select Series Product Specifications
- Control valve is available in 3/4” with the Culligan Select Series and 1” with the Culligan Select Plus Series.
- The low voltage, fully programmable Accusoft® Microprocessor offers easy data entry performance options that can be set at the touch of a button to meet individual needs.
- All programming is safe from most power interruptions and surges.
- The Guest-Cycle recharge feature provides an extra supply of conditioned water when there are more people than normal in the home.
- Non-corrosive 4-cycle motorized control valve directs water flow during service and reconditioning cycles.
- Sturdy filament-wound exterior, and smooth non-permeable inner tank
- Available in outdoor models.
- Sizes Range from 8-10 inches in diameter to 51-63 inches in height.
Smart HE Sulfur-Cleer and Iron-Cleer Filter Product Specifications
- The air compressor is key to the aeration process which oxidizes the dissolved iron and hydrogen sulfide.
- On/off times adjustable to raw water characteristics.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or by using the Culligan® Connect App.
- The easy-to-read back-lit display lets you know your softener is working and warns of system malfunctions.
- Culligan’s Connect App provides peace of mind with 24/7 monitoring and control of your Culligan equipment.
- Optional Leak Sensor provides peace of mind if there is a water/moisture issue.
- The media filter in the tank acts as an insoluble catalyst to enhance the reaction between the oxygen, iron, and hydrogen sulfide.
- Mechanical improvements, including design updates and indicator lights to make sure it’s always in peak condition.
- Exclusive, non-corrosive valve using motorized pistons that provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- Sturdy media tank with filament-wound exterior, and smooth, non-permeable inner tank shell.
- Optional Quadra-Hull® media tank provides four layers of protection and has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Iron-Cleer filter requires no chemicals for operation or reconditioning. Oxygen from the compressor is used to naturally clean your water.
- Iron-Cleer filter water is forced through the aeration tank (1st tank) which converts dissolved minerals such as iron manganese and sulfur into particulates. The particulates are then filtered through the multi-media tank (2nd tank).